Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Customer service not up to par? Better watch out.

(via Brian Cormier's blog )


Band, “Sons of Maxwell” shed light on bad service through YouTube.


You’d think that companies, especially in tough economic times would be a little more responsive to the needs of their clientele. It’s not like people have no place to turn to express their frustrations. Can United be that stupid? It would seem so..


So, all you companies out there in the “service" industry that believe treating your customers with anything less than respect for the hard earned money they just paid you – well, smile you’ve just become a media star – and not in the good way.



From their web site:

“In the spring of 2008, Sons of Maxwell were traveling to Nebraska for a one-week tour and my Taylor guitar was witnessed being thrown by United Airlines baggage handlers in Chicago. I discovered later that the $3500 guitar was severely damaged.

They didn’t deny the experience occurred but for nine months the various people I communicated with put the responsibility for dealing with the damage on everyone other than themselves and finally said they would do nothing to compensate me for my loss.

So I promised the last person to finally say “no” to compensation (Ms. Irlweg) that I would write and produce three songs about my experience with United Airlines and make videos for each to be viewed online by anyone in the world. United: Song 1 is the first of those songs. United: Song 2 has been written and video production is underway. United: Song 3 is coming. I promise.”











Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It If You Like It